We’ve provided the links below as possible sources for value-added information. While we make every attempt to be diligent, Orange County Professional Servers does not represent or imply that there is any business relationship between these entities and the Orange County Professional Servers and is not responsible for the content and performance of these websites or their respective organizations.
Process Server Industry:
- The Process Server Institute is a great resource for process servers and attorneys to find out more about the laws which govern process serving. The site features newsletters, seminars and more. Contact: Tony Klein | Phone: 415-495-3850.
- “Who Do I go to for help?” Before you tear your hair out, a great blog providing guidance can be found at the Orange County Private Investigator Blog.
- A valid proof of service can mean everything. Consequences for skipping steps abound!
- Get The All Encompassing Registered Process Server’s Guide, from Amazon.com – highly recommended!
- Interested in becoming a registered, licensed Orange County Process Server? Visit or call the County Clerk’s Office at (714) 834-2500.
Courts and the Law
- Become attuned to California Law.
- The California courts can be accessed in part via the web: Superior Court of California – County of Orange.
- Law Resources – Law-City.com
Instructions for Litigants
If you have any questions or would like to become part of our Resources, please contact our Orange County Office.