Process Server Industry:
- The Process Server Institute is a great resource for process servers and attorneys to find out more about the laws which govern process serving. The site features newsletters, seminars and more. Contact: Tony Klein | Phone: 415-495-3850.
- “Who Do I go to for help?” Before you tear your hair out, a great blog providing guidance can be found at the Orange County Private Investigator Blog.
- A valid proof of service can mean everything. Consequences for skipping steps abound!
- Get The All Encompassing Registered Process Server’s Guide, from Amazon.com – highly recommended!
- Interested in becoming a registered, licensed Orange County Process Server? Visit or call the County Clerk’s Office at (714) 834-2500.
Courts and the Law
- Become attuned to California Law.
- The California courts can be accessed in part via the web: Superior Court of California – County of Orange.
- Law Resources – Law-City.com
Instructions for Litigants
If you have any questions or would like to become part of our Resources, please contact our Orange County Office.